Thursday, October 14, 2010

Jason Bonham's Led Zeppelin Experience in Edmonton

Fan reviews of Jason Bonham's Led Zeppelin Experience have been slow coming in. Christopher Zuk posted one to the Led Zeppelin mailing list For Badgeholders Only (FBO). He has graciously allowed me to repost his words here:
I thought I would share my experience in seeing JBLZE on Tuesday night here in Edmonton, AB.

Overall I was very impressed, the band itself are amazing musicians. The setlist itself is (also) amazing. Some personal favourites are I'm Gonna Crawl, Stairway To Heaven, Thank You, Kashmir. Plus Jason sharing personal family footage was incredible.

I highly recommend seeing this show if it comes to you're town.

Of note about the Edmonton show, Good Times, Bad Times was performed for the first time on the tour that night.


No comments: