Monday, October 18, 2010

Jason Bonham’s Led Zeppelin Experience: Setlist

I’ve been gleaming together as much as I can of a setlist for JBLZE. If your going to see Jason Bonham’s LZE, here’s what you can expect to see.

Edmonton, Saturday Oct 16, 2010

Rock and Roll
Celebration Day
I Can’t Quit You Babe
Your Time is Gonna Come
Babe I’m Gonna Leave You
Dazed and Confused
Lemon Song
Moby Dick

----- Intermission* -----

Good Times, Bad Times**
Since I’ve Been Loving You
Black Dog
When the Levee Breaks
The Ocean
Over the Hills and Far Away
I’m Gonna Crawl
Stairway to Heaven
Kashmir

---- Encore ----

Immigrant Song
Whole Lotta Love

The setlist is more fluid than might be expected. Some songs seem to move around a bit, and expect others to be added at a later date.***

*Thank You is in the first set, but placing is undetermined
**Good Times, Bad Times was added Oct 12th in Edmonton, the fourth show of the tour.
*** Tangerine is a possibility to be added to later shows.



No comments: