Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Afterglow - The Video and the Preorder

Black Country Communion's third studio album, Afterglow, is now available for pre-order through the Black Country Communion website.

As well, the band released an "in the studio" video yesterday called AFTERGLOW Webisode 1:



Meanwhile, Glenn Hughes seems to be backing away from comments he made last month that this could be Black Country Communion's last album. In an interview, Hughes said that without a deeper level of commitment from guitarist Joe Bonamassa, who also has a successful solo career, perhaps it was time to move on.

Today on twitter, Hughes backed away from that statement:

Peeps~BCC is not splitting up~we have a new album comin'~hey I get a lil sensitive with the media...and controversy makes for good copy..GH




7 comments:

seo tutorial said...

I think this is among the most significant information for me. And i am glad reading your article. But want to remark on few general things, The web site style is great, the articles is really excellent : D. Good job, cheers

Skin said...

I simply could not go away your site prior to suggesting that I really enjoyed the standard info an individual provide for your guests? Is gonna be again often to investigate cross-check new posts

Wyatt said...

Sounds really good, especially that last track. As far as the internal strife, I'm not surprised. The initial combination of personnel was more about marketing than chemistry, a creation of Kevin Shirley. I think it's a bit odd they still haven't done an extensive tour of North America, but maybe this album will finally get them over here in a big way before they dissolve (I hope so, anyway).

red bottom pumps said...

I'm still learning from you, while I'm trying to reach my goals. I absolutely love reading everything that is posted on your blog.Keep the tips coming. I liked it!

Winnipeg Laptops said...

Amazing Web Site Pages You Have Here!!! Very Informative Subject For A Website Keep Up The Interesting Work!

Amedar said...

Itˇ¦s actually a nice and useful piece of info. I am satisfied that you shared this useful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

coach outlet said...

I haven't checked in here for a while because I thought it was getting boring, but the last few posts are good quality so I guess I will add you back to my everyday bloglist. You deserve it friend :)